Vonkat X125 High Performance Shock for all years of the CRF125F & CRF125FB
Be sure to select the proper spring for your bike/rider.
875 = Small Wheel (CRF125F)
975 = Big Wheel (CRF125FB)
These rates work for adult riders approx. 170-230lbs.
Why pound your spine into the base of your skull with the stock Showa, when you can smoothly blast the track with gobs of traction? Say hello to the Vonkat X125 for Honda CRF125FB and CRF125F!
- Adjustable rebound
- Adjustable preload
- Nitrogen charged with independent floating piston (IFP)
- Top-of-the-line NOK brand seals from Japan, and Fuchs "World Formula" fluid
- Cr-Mo steel and T6 60601 aluminum body construction
- 14mm hard-chromed shaft
- Spherical bearing at upper mounting point
- Excellent damping characteristics through speed-sensitive valving
- Available in 975 lbs./in. and 875 lbs./in. spring weights
- Made for adult riders of both the CRF125FB (big wheel) and CRF125F (small wheel)
- Rebuildable for long service life
The rebound adjustment will allow the speed of the shock to adjust to keep the rear wheel on the ground when returning to its initial state after being compressed from an impact.
ADJUSTABLE PRELOAD COLLAR
Used to set your sag for proper bike setup and function
FLOATING PISTON INTERNAL RESERVOIR
The internal reservoir uses a floating piston that better separates the oil from the pressurized nitrogen, helping prevent cavitation and oil contamination.