All returns/cancellations are subject to a 5% fee imposed by PayPal and CC merchants. This does not apply when an error is made on our end. We eat the fee in that case. (You also have the choice to take a full store credit to avoid this fee)
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable products
- Items with exceptions noted in their description
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please include this with your return. See below for more info for shipping your returns.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- Items that have been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Unless there was an error on our part, your refund will be less the shipping costs that Factory Minibikes originally paid to ship your order. This applies even if you have chosen free shipping on your order. Bottom line is that USPS and UPS will not refund those costs so they are the buyers responsibility.
All issues MUST be reported within 7 days of delivery to you. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Refund/Exchange Processing (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected then your refund/exchange will be processed. After processing a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. An email will be sent to confirm the refund has been issued. ALL return/exchange inspections can take up to 3 business days to process from the date they are received back here. Please be patient during this time.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchange/Credits (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Factory Motorsports Racing, 8286 yearling way, Jurupa Valley CA 92509, United States.
If you ordered the wrong item simply place a new order for the correct item and then follow the return instructions stated on this page. If you choose to send your item(s) back in for an exchange/credit, rather than a refund please understand that all shipping costs are your responsibility unless we are at fault and then there will be zero cost to you.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Shipping Your Return/Exchange
To return your product, you should make sure you have done the following.
- Include a copy of your original order confirmation
- Put a note with detailed reason for return/exchange. If you have already discussed this with us please be sure to print that email and include with the return.
- Mail to: Factory Minibikes, 8286 yearling way, Jurupa Valley CA 92509, United States
- You are responsible for properly packaging your package. We suggest that high value items ($75.00 and up) are insured to protect you if anything goes wrong during shipping.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Return shipping labels are available if you request for one. If requested the cost of the label will be deducted from your return or exchange.