All returns/cancellations are subject to a 5% fee imposed by PayPal and CC merchants. This does not apply when an error is made on our end. We eat the fee in that case. (You also have the choice to take a full store credit to avoid this fee)
Our return/exchange policy is good for 30 days from date of delivery.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. These items have this noted in their description.
Additional non-returnable items that may not be noted in the descriptions:
- Carb Jets
- Electrical Items
- Downloadable products
- Gift Cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase to be included inside your return. Simply print off your order confirmation and include that inside your return. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer unless instructed to do so.
These are the guidelines to qualify for return/exchange:
- Any item in its original unopened condition as it was received.
- Returns must be shipped out within 30 days of receipt. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery will be subject to rejection and shipped back at your expense.
- Unless there was an error on our part, your refund will be less the shipping costs that we originally paid to ship your order. This applies even if you have chosen free shipping on your order. Bottom line is that the shipping carriers will not refund those costs so they are deducted from your refund/credit. If it was our error then we cover all shipping costs.
- If you need a return label please be sure to request one via email or text. email@example.com or 909-559-0309
Be sure to include your order number as well as specific reason for the return.
Shipping Your Return/Exchange
To return your product, you should make sure you have done the following.
- Include a copy of your original order confirmation inside the shipment. Be sure that you clearly note if you would like a refund less the fees or if you would like a credit for future use. This credit is issued through a promo code to use on a future order.
- Be sure you note the reason for return/exchange. If you would like an exchange please provide that item info. If you have already discussed this with us please be sure to print that email and include it in the return.
- Mail to: Factory Minibikes, 8286 Yearling Way, Riverside CA 92509, United States
- You are responsible for properly packaging your package. We suggest that shipments are insured to protect you if anything goes wrong during shipping. We are not responsible for any damage or missing shipments.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Return shipping labels are available if you request for one. If requested the cost of the label will be deducted from your return or exchange.
All issues MUST be reported within 7 days of delivery to you. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Once your return is received it must be inspected before your refund/exchange will be processed. If you requested for refund then that will be applied to your original method of payment. An email will be sent to confirm the refund has been issued. ALL return/exchange inspections can take up to 5 business days to process from the date they are received back here. Please be patient during this time. If you requested for credit an email will be sent containing a promo code credit to use on a future order.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your bank/credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us and we can look into it.
Exchange/Credits (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are not the right item you orders. Any warranty for product must be done direct with the manufacturer. We can help you get in contact with them if you need us to but it will only slow down the process with us being a middle man. Working directly with the manufacturer on the issue is always best. If you need to exchange an item, Be sure to include a detailed note inside of your return and send it with your item to: Factory Minibikes, 8286 Yearling Way, Riverside CA 92509.
If you ordered the wrong item simply place a new order for the correct item and then follow the return instructions stated on this page. If you choose to send your item(s) back in for a return/exchange/credit please understand that all shipping costs are your responsibility unless we are at fault and then there will be zero cost to you.