2019 – Current Honda CRF110
(Actual pictures coming soon!!)
Built using our black hard anodized octagonal aluminum muffler housing and carbon fiber end cap from our full size exhaust systems. The Pit Bike ”Chubby”, is a short muffler design that features increased volume which adds power and makes an awesome sound. It’s our big bike muffler with all the features including carbon end cap, CNC hanger bracket and four bolt serviceability. This NEW BIG BORE version uses larger header and midpipe for increased flow and power for those big CC builds.
- Big tube design maximizes performance for the 2019-2021 fuel injected CRF110 132cc Big Bore builds.
- Featuring big tube triple stepped head pipe design to insure good low end torque while maximizing higher RPM horsepower.
- We purpose built a Chubby muffler with a bigger intake cap and core that creates the correct amount of back pressure and really barks.
- Standard 02 bung so all you tuners can get air fuel management dialed in. Tunes are also available from CJR Performance.
- Standard features include carbon fiber end cap and 6" black hard anodized "Chubby" muffler housing.
- Backyard Quiet Core is NOT available for this model.
Dyno Pull Comparison against the Yoshimura exhaust for the CRF110. Almost a full HP increase just with this pipe!!!