BRAND NEW DESIGN!!!
BBR Chain Guide - CRF/XR 50, 00-Present / MM12P - Black
Fits most aftermarket extended swingarms for the KLX110, CRF110, and the CRF50.
Our best selling chain guide, for the CRF50, gets an update! The old design was one of the first products BBR made for the XR50. After nearly 20 years we're updating the design to perform better, last longer, and be a perfect compliment to our new swingarm designs.
We've increased the thickness of the aluminum side plates and given it a modern look with see through cutouts. That allows for quickly clean out of crud - plus it looks like modern big-bike style chain guide. The side plates are anodized in black with a silver chamfer and the "BBR" logo is laser etched. Modern, dished flange-head bolts replace the button head allen bolts of the old design. HDPE plastic feeds the chain onto the rear sprocket to prevent tossing the chain. Tossed chains often result broken engine cases - not to mention lost races.
Fully wraps the chain to guide it onto the rear sprocket. CNC machined, stainless steel hardware and HDPE plastic buffer for low friction. Helps to prevent chain derailments and save expensive engine cases. Anodized finish with BBR logo.
- Lightweight high-strength aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- Protects engine cases
- Thicker black anodized aluminum side plates with silver chamfered edges
- Side plate cutouts with the BBR logo laser etched
- Modern dished, flange-head bolts
HDPE plastic chain guide buffers
- Will fit the KLX110 with aftermarket swingarms like the BBR Supercomp/Superpro/SuperStock/Stockcomp and most others.
- The CRF110 BBR Stockcomp swingarm also allows for the use of this chain guide.
- Does NOT fit the Foes CRF10 swingarm.
BBR coming in with the fire works good looks good FMB FTW
This chain guide works perfectly in combination with my BBR swingarm
A great product with good quality, but the mounting screws are short. (Not the seller's fault)
Clean and simple but a nice finishing touch!
It’s great to have reliable people providing a reliable service. Matt and the factory team keep killing it - @addictedhobbies