BRAND NEW DESIGN!!!
BBR Chain Guide - CRF/XR 50, 00-Present / MM12P - Black
Our best selling chainguide, for the CRF50, gets an update! The old design was one of the first products BBR made for the XR50. After nearly 20 years we're updating the design to perform better, last longer, and be a perfect compliment to our new swingarm designs.
We've increased the thickness of the aluminum side plates and given it a modern look with see through cutouts. That allows for quickly clean out of crud - plus it looks like modern big-bike style chain guide. The side plates are anodized in black with a silver chamfer and the "BBR" logo is laser etched. Modern, dished flange-head bolts replace the button head allen bolts of the old design. HDPE plastic feeds the chain onto the rear sprocket to prevent tossing the chain. Tossed chains often result broken engine cases - not to mention lost races.
Fully wraps the chain to guide it onto the rear sprocket. CNC machined, stainless steel hardware and HDPE plastic buffer for low friction. Helps to prevent chain derailments and save expensive engine cases. Anodized finish with BBR logo.
- Lightweight high-strength aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- Protects engine cases
- Thicker black anodized aluminum side plates with silver chamfered edges
- Side plate cutouts with the BBR logo laser etched
- Modern dished, flange-head bolts
- HDPE plastic chain guide buffers
- Will fit the KLX110 with aftermarket swingarms like the BBR Supercomp/Superpro/SuperStock and most others.
The new design looks badass, and of course works perfectly!
Fits great made well!
Works great!! Looks awesome too!!