IMS Pro-Series Foot Pegs - For 30mm Wide Peg Mounts (TBR HD Mount, JTI Corso Plate for KLX110 & 110L)
DOES NOT FIT STOCK KLX110 OR CRF110 PEGMOUNTS!!!
- Don’t get slowed down by losing your grip on the foot pegs. Make sure you have the most control over your machine with the IMS Pro-Series Foot Pegs and gain some serious grip.
The Pro-Series Foot Pegs are made from 17-4 stainless steel and designed to form an extra-wide platform that spreads out the grip provided by the three rows of aggressive teeth. For you this means insanely good footing, much better control of your bike, and great looking pegs that will last through a ton of hard riding and wrecks.
- Uses stock springs and peg pins from a 99-up YZ125/250 (does not work with klx110 stock hardware or mount)
- Extra-wide platform with large layout of aggressive teeth
- Excellent grip gives you better feel and control of your bike
- Made from extremely durable 17-4 stainless steel
Definitely give you the best grip possible only thing I would recommend if you have a big bore kit and no electric start is to sand or file them down just in case you slip your kick start but they are absolutely the best foot pegs I’ve had