Bolt Hub-Savers Double Locked Sprocket Fastening Kit Black
2013-Current Honda CRF110F
- This kit includes six class 10.9 zinc plated steel sprocket bolts with factory style class 10.9 Fuji metal-locking nuts and washers.
- Each sprocket bolt has medium strength thread lock patches pre-applied, which liquefies and anaerobically seals when the bolt is tightened for a double-lock.
- BOLT's hardware meets or exceeds OEM specs.
- Proudly designed and assembled in the USA with components from the USA & Taiwan.
Important installation information:
-Hub-Savers are the strongest, most complete sprocket fasteners available and have been developed and tested at the professional level in both motocross and off-road applications.
-Sprocket bolts are a critical fastener and must be installed properly to ensure your safety and to avoid damaging your machine. To insure long and reliable use of these quality fasteners:
-First clean and inspect your hub. If the hub is damaged or if the mounting holes are oval, the hub must be replaced.
-Use the included Allen insert in an 8mm socket wrench to install the sprocket bolts.
-Refer to your owner's manual for the proper torque (typically 25 ft. lbs.), take the torque reading on the nut side. Never over-tighten sprocket bolts!
-If your sprocket bolts become loose, they must be replaced! Sprocket bolts become loose only under extreme stress, an indication that either they were installed improperly or there is a problem with the drive line. Check the drive line for bent chain guides, bad wheel alignment, damaged mounting holes on the hub, etc. Properly tightened sprocket bolts on properly functioning drive lines will remain tight indefinitely.
- For use on bikes using 8mm sprocket bolts.
- These bolts are tapered and will only work on sprockets with tapered holes.