NEW UPDATED HIGH COMPRESSION TB Parts 143cc V2 Race Head Big Bore Kit with Mikuni VM 26mm Performance Carb Kit
Part Number: TBW9024
KLX DRZ 110's - 2002-2009
Just add in the TBW0645 cam sprocket if you have a 2010 and up year model.
- Race Head V2 - Roller rockers, 30mm intake valve, 24.5mm exhaust valve, 27mm intake port, 23mm exhaust port (valves installed).
- Race Camshaft V2-1 for Race Head V2 (Can request for the V2-2 cam with your order notes if you prefer)
- Ceramic coated all aluminum cylinder (no steel sleeve)
- NEW NEW NEW Lightweight high compression domed 60mm piston with rings, pin, & clips (Compression rates for standard stroke = 11.3:1, and with 55mm stroker crank compression is at 12.2:1)
- Head gasket kit - includes the cylinder head o-ring set and an exhaust gasket.
- Genuine Mikuni VM 26mm Performance Carb (Not a cheap Chinese copy carb)
- Race Head V2 Intake Kit
- Jet kit with 3 different sizes for varying conditions and exhausts (Stock size is a #190 - Extra jets sizes of 155, 165 & 175)
- Throttle Cable
- Foam Air Filter
There are no installation instructions, but if you can replace your piston, you can install this kit. If you don't have any experience working on your engine, we highly recommend having a professional technician install this kit or, at a minimum, purchasing the shop manual for your bike available in this section or from your local Kawasaki or Suzuki dealer. The parts are installed in the same manner as the OEM parts.
Bike runs like a machine. Great kit.
Bought the kit after Matt’s recommendation and man I couldn’t be happier. Install went smooth, kit came with everything needed. Put it on a tired old drz110. Completely changed the bike. Tons of power from the bottom end, and revs out like a big bike. Would recommend this kit to anyone. I would recommend purchasing an hd clutch aswell with this kit as my factory clutch started slipping shortly after installing this kit.
It’s an awesome kit but I’m still working out the kinks to make it the best it can be. The intake boot needs improvement.. it causes air leaks which makes it hard to tune the bike and it will never run right but after using gasket maker i was able to seal it and get the motor running great!