EBMX worked with YSS to adapt a high quality motorcycle shock to the Surron. This thing is beefy, incredibly strong, with tons of adjustment to dial in the exact ride you want from this shock.
For the ultimate combo combine this shock with the EBMX Extended Swingarm for a longer wheelbase and increased rear wheel travel.
- Length 10.9"/277mm (OEM 10.5/267mm)
- Stroke 2.64"/67mm (OEM 3.5")
- Plug and play (supplied with bushing kit) with the stock swing arm and linkage (also work very well with the upgraded EBMX Swing arm – size up one spring weight if using the EBMX swing arm as there is more leverage with the longer arms.
- 220mm travel when combined with EBMX Extended Swingarm
- High speed and low speed compression damping that actually work (unlike the stock shocks…)
- Rebound adjustment clicker
- Multiple spring weight options (see below for your weight)
- Designed for a dirt bike, not a mountain bike
- Huge oil reservoir keeps the shock cool even under hard riding
- Red spring
Suggested Spring Rate Chart:
|145-165 lbs||EBMX Extended||90nm|