- Race Head V2 - Roller rockers, 30mm intake valve, 24.5mm exhaust valve, 27mm intake port, 23mm exhaust port (valves installed).
- NEW The Race Camshaft V2-1 for the V2 head has been switched to the new version V2-2 for larger displacement engines and increases the performance.
- NEW The all aluminum ceramic plated 67mm cylinder now comes with aluminum skirt
- NEW Increased the skirt height and size on the lightweight high compression 67mm piston with rings, pin, & clips to increase reliability and service life
- Head gasket kit - includes the cylinder head o-ring set and an exhaust gasket.
- TB Parts 28mm performance carb (125m/50p)
- Race Head V2 Intake Kit (to match larger intake port on V2 head)
- Main jet kit for varying conditions and exhausts (Includes: # 85, 95, 100, 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130 & 135)
- Throttle Cable
- Foam Air Filter
This is our latest complete kit to turn your KLX110 into an absolute beast! This kit includes our new Race Head V2 and while the new head may appear to be the same on the outside as our other KLX110 type race head, internally it has gone through numerous changes. The addition of roller rocker arms and a new camshaft are the biggest changes followed by bigger valves and ports. The exhaust valve is now stainless as well (21-4N material). This all adds up to a cylinder head that puts out a professional level of performance yet is still affordable for the privateer rider. The kit also includes an all aluminum ceramic plated 67mm cylinder with a skirt. This cylinder is lighter than a steel sleeved aluminum cylinder, reduces friction (increasing power), improves sealing, and provides better heat transfer (runs and cools down quicker). Along with new roller head and ceramic cylinder bore kit we include the proven TB Parts 28mm carb kit with a larger intake manifold. Unlike other kits, our head gasket kit also includes a head o-ring set and exhaust gasket so you don't have to re-use your old ones or make a trip to your local dealer to get new ones and spend more money. These are high quality parts and definitely will dramatically increase the power and fun factor on your bike!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Installation requires engine disassembly and case boring. Therefore, we highly recommend a professional technician install this kit and the cases bored by a reputable machine shop. If you plan on installing the kit yourself, we highly recommend purchasing the shop manual for your bike available in this section or from your local Kawasaki or Suzuki dealer. The parts are installed in the same manner as the OEM parts. Also, while the engine is disassembled, you might consider the following options:
- 4th Gear Shift Drum.
- 2008 Kawasaki Output shaft - a must if you have a 2007 or older model.
Amazing shipping, great product. Took quite a bit of meat out of the cases in order to install the 178 kit with the stroker crank. It won't be very forgiving if something let's go, but the fit and finish and install was exactly as described. Super excited to start it up in the next few days...
Very happy with the process is far. No surprises. Fast shipping. Good communication. We will see how good the motor works in about a week.
Nothing but great things to say about factory minibikes From their high-quality parts fast shipping and the owner of the company that was nothing but helpful with all the questions. ! Definitely will be using factor minibikes again on all my bikes