Takegawa Billet Cam Chain Tensioner
Replaces your stock cam chain tensioner arm on your 2013-Current Honda CRF110.
Make sure to use the stock cam chain tensioner push rod head which has a moderate damper effect.
Info from the Manufacturer:
- If the cam chain tensioner push rod head is worn out or damaged, replace it with a new genuine part.
- Please do not use the hard reinforced type push rod head sold by third party because it gives high load to the cam chain.
- L. Crankcase cover gasket is required separately.
- Special tools such as rotor holder and flywheel puller are required for installation.
- This product is only for model with the listed model and frame numbers. It cannot be installed on any other model.
- Please prepare the service manual for the compatible model and follow the installation instructions carefully. This instruction manual and service manual are intended for people with basic skills and knowledge. If you do not have experience in installation, or if you do not have the necessary tools, skills and knowledge, we recommend that you contact a technically qualified store.
- Special tools are required to install this product. Please prepare them separately. Flywheel holder: 07725-0040001 (Honda genuine product) or rotor holder: 00-01-1001 (Takegawa product) Flywheel puller: 07933-KG20000 (Honda genuine product) or 00-01-0349 (Takegawa product) 07KMC-HE00100 (Honda genuine product) or 00-01-1671 (Takegawa product)
- L. Crankcase cover gasket is separately required for installation. Honda genuine Parts No.: 11395-KWB-920 Takegawa Parts No.: 00-02-0433
- Do not use this product with the reinforced push rod head sold by third party as it will increase the load on the cam chain and cause engine damage. Make sure to use the stock cam chain tensioner push rod head which has a moderate damper effect.