All throttle body kits will require a re-map of the stock ECU or aftermarket ECU to increase the amount of fuel delivered to the engine. Running these throttle body kits without a fuel controller will cause the bike to run dangerously lean.
Keihin 24mm or Ported 26mm Throttle Bodies:
The factory throttle body is a big limitation for the CRF110F coming in at 19mm. This kit offers improved performance especially noticeable in the mid range and top end. With a 25% larger butterfly in the throttle body to work with the larger intake manifold. From idle to 5,000rpm the bike feels exactly as it did before (with intake/exhaust/tune), from 5,000rpm and up, the bike does not stop pulling! This is a modification you can definitely feel for a night and day different bike.
Rad Speed and Design High Flow CNC Intake Manifold:
(NOW AVAILABLE IN CERAKOTE)
- Built from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Works with stock or 24mm Keihin throttle body
- New hardware is provided to allow interchanging of throttle bodies
- Inner diameter starts with 24.5mm at the throttle body and tapers down to 21.5mm to match the stock cylinder head port
- Works with the stock injector, map sensor, and hardware
- Now available with manifolds cerakoted in Silver, Black, Bronze, or Grey.