● 5-DISC PLATE CLUTCH CONVERSION SET (69T) (FOR 110i ENGINES KWB / KWW / K03)
2013-Current Honda CRF110
● This 5-Disc Plate Clutch Conversion Set (69T) has 6 Clutch Springs, and is mentioned for the big bore CRF110F, C110 Supercub, Wave110i etc engines, to upgrade from the stock 3 discs to a proper 5-disc clutch with 6 clutch springs.
This very complete clutch kit includes everything you see on the picture, and it comes with a very affordable factory style plug & play solution to make sure your big bore engine will have the extra grip it needs to handle the extra torque and horsepower which comes with a big bore install, and certainly in combination with a long stroke crankshaft.
This 6-Springs / 5-Disc Plate Clutch Conversion Set can be installed on carbureted and fuel injected 110cc engines with block codes KWB, KWW and K03.
Yuminashi 6 Spring 5 Disc
- CRF110F Gear / Basket assembled (you need to retain your OEM washer that sits between these two)
- CRF110F 6 Spring Hub with Lifter Plate
- CRF110F Friction and Steel Plates
- CRF110F Heavy Duty Stiffer 6 Spring Kit
Yuminashi 5 disc Fix for Hand Clutch Conversion
- CNC Lifter Plate optional accessory for a stronger lifter plate than the cast option. The cast option can break upon improper installation.
- 3 Washers to space the distance between the lifter plate and clutch hub (6 poles), allows proper distance lifter to bring the bearing closer to the push rod.
This can be used on the OEM auto clutch, semi-auto with aftermarket clutch cover, or full manual conversion.
Installation Requirements - Spanner Nut removal tool"