Renthal Aramid grips feature the most advanced compound to date. Millions of randomly aligned Kevlar® Aramid resin particles are suspended in the base material. As the grip is used, more of this Aramid resin is exposed, resisting wear whilst retaining a tacky feel. This is Renthal's ultimate grip compound.
Renthal Dual Series combine the durability of Renthal's firm compound grips with the feel and absorption of an Aramid compound. Maximum durability is achieved by using a firm compound for the inner sections of the grip whilst rider contact areas uses the Aramid compound providing unbeatable comfort and control.
Another great feature of these Renthal Aramid grips is the half-waffle design. The half-waffle construction is prevalent among MX grips because it caters to both comfort (smooth on the palms) and control (waffle on the fingers).
- Renthal has developed a special Aramid reinforced grip, with all the properties you would expect from a Renthal grip along with the added life-extending properties of Aramid.
- The grip's Aramid layer offers three times the life of the regular compound, which allows Renthal to use a very supple matrix material.
- This revolutionary material lasts three times as long as Renthal's regular soft material.
- These Renthal grips are for use with twist throttles.
- If you use glue on the installation of Renthal grips, due to the specific compound, only Renthal grip glue will work.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.