TBW1370 (old version was tbw9073)
Fits: All pit bike motors with 65mm center to center mounting plate (Honda 50 and 70 oil plate eye to eye bolt spacing)
The Oil Cooler Kit is a high quality accessory designed to help the Honda horizontal engine keep cooler. Air-cooled engines run hotter when modified (i.e. big bore kits) and/or subjected to heavy loads such as racing use. This kit will help the engine’s durability and reliability by circulating the engine oil through a cooler reducing the engine’s oil temperature. The kit includes the following:
– Lightweight aluminum 4 row oil cooler (not a 3 row as many others sell).
– AN fittings
– Crimped, braided lines – No hose clamps that could easily come off or leak nor
cheap rubber hoses.
– Intake type mounting bracket
– CNC Billet Right side cylinder head cover adapter and two types of gaskets (now comes in silver instead of red)
– Mounting Hardware and roll of Teflon thread tape
This oil cooler mounts to the intake manifold for clean and nice looking fit.