2022 CJR Race Head comes updated for a big improvement in low-mid range performance with increased compression, added combustion chamber work, revised port shape and more!
Unleash your build with the new CRF110F Race Head! One of the biggest restrictions we find with the 19+ CRF110F is the intake and exhaust port along with the OEM valve springs. With the new race head you can bring up to +20% to +30% more power through the entire rpm range and an increased RPM limit with top end power that keeps pulling strong.
- Machined Gasket Surface to Increase Compression - NEW FOR 2022
- Improved Polished Combustion Chamber Design - NEW FOR 2022
- Eliminate Valve shroud for increased flow - NEW FOR 2022
- Ported/Polished intake and exhaust port with removed guides for increased flow - NEW FOR 2022
- 22mm Intake Port to allow use of 24mm and 26mm Throttle Body Kits - NEW FOR 2022
- 22mm Exhaust Port to pair with smaller and larger exhaust systems - NEW FOR 2022
- Lightweight Retainers - NEW FOR 2022
- Upgraded HD Valve Springs safe to 12,000rpm
- Machined Spring Seat to allow the largest camshaft profiles available
- Stock valve size to improve low end response and increase long term reliability, OEM replacement valves available at any Honda dealer
DUE TO THIS PRODUCT USED AS A RACE ITEM, THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT OFFER A WARRANTY - FOR RACE COMPETITION USE ONLY
NO RETURN OPTION AVAILABLE
REQUIRES ARACER ECU or CUSTOM DYNO TUNE, ECU FLASHES WILL BE AVAILABLE EARLY SUMMER 2022
DCR Billet and Decha 5.5 will require an additional base gasket to clear certain piston applications. Please ensure checking piston to valve clearance.