RC Super 2 is used for the 2019 and newer Honda CRF110 with EFI. Each ECU requires a quick burn process to load the proper base map for your setup.
A plug and play standalone ECU completely controlled from your smartphone! Manual tuning is required.
aRacer RC Super 2 ECU: (2019+ CRF110)
The aRacer RC Super 2 for the CRF110F is now available! Time and time again, aRacer has proven to provide riders with game changing products that guarantee an increase to their overall bikes performance. This RC Super 2 has new added features including wireless monitoring that is accessible through the aRacer mobile app. With this new feature, you're able to stream any data from your bike to your phone in real-time.
ARacer RC Super 2 is a complete engine management system that allows you to make all adjustments via a laptop. Tuning could be done on a dyno (highly recommended) or safely on a track or even a backroad/street using a wideband o2 gauge and sensor with the autotune function like the AF1/AF2 that we sell separately.
The aRacers mobile app allows all complete monitoring your bike on the go. Allowing for features like Data Log, where you can now log and view your ride or race to make proper adjustments via your laptop. aRacer has made it easy to adjust and view your engine details. This does require the aRacer iLink Calibration Cable. The RC Super 2 has made several improvements including higher accuracy and faster computing power. This is key to providing the most detailed information for adjustment and easier to obtain a stronger AFR. It also works with their all-new knock sensor! This will provide more tuning capabilities with timing. This is the only model that can currently run that sensor. If you have any questions please contact us.
In order to use any additional modules aRacer 1 to 4 Cable is required.
Now comes with bLink with improved Bluetooth Phone connectivity.
- Environment temperature and barometer compensation monitoring available.
- Offers an increase of almost 10% above power after calibration (depend on engine model and settings)
- Easy plugin (remove stock ECU and install RC1 ECU without any harness modified)
- RC1 ECU meet IP67 specs
- Support Auto-Tune with aRacer AF1 or AF2 wideband sensor module
- Race & ECOMAP real-time switch with iMode
- 2x Computing Speed for in-depth data
- 2x Memory for Data Recording
- Detailed Engine Parameter Tuning
- Malfunction Code Detection
- Waterproof and weatherproof housing for almost all environments.
- RPM Adjustability and Limiter
- 3d Spark Angle/Timing Adjustment
- 3d Fuel Injection with mappable chart
- Closed Loop AFR
- AFR Semi-Auto Tune
- AFR Auto-Tune
- Real-Time Data Monitoring
- Logged Engine Data
- iView Race Function Module
- Engine Data Synchronize for tuning
NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES
This product is legal for closed-course competition use only; for racing vehicles (a competition vehicle not used on public highways). Intended for off-road use or race purposes; does not meet regulations of pollution controlled roads or highways. This system is NOT compliant with the California Environmental Protection Agency (E.P.A.) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.) for use on public roads or lands.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov -- Learn More
Check out a basic setup + software walkthrough here demonstrated in the Honda CRF110!